You may return any item within 14 days in its original condition for a refund of the price you paid for the item excluding shipping. To return an item, please include a brief note with the goods with your instructions. Refunds will only be processed when we receive the goods. Please allow up to 21 working days for this to be processed.
By far the greatest incidence of returns is for incorrect sizes. Please feel free to e-mail us if in any doubt and we recommend that you make use of the SIZE CHARTS listed on the home page of the website.
Please ship the item to the following address:
68 Kings Road
PLEASE MARK THE PARCEL CLEARLY “GOODS RETURNED FOR CREDIT”
Please note. For your protection Sneakers recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
If the item is defective please contact Webshop Customer Services on 0027-(0)31-7012949 or Fax: 0027-(0)31-7020424 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All customers are asked to return the defective item(s) including both the merchandise and the delivery slip by a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods not returned. Sneakers will refund you with reasonable costs of your return shipping charges if you include a receipt.
Please note the following exceptions to this policy:
1. Items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
2. We are unable to refund or exchange a shirt once it has been printed with a players name and number, this still applies in the event of a player leaving the football club and/or his number changing. This also applies to any personalised shirts. A refund or exchange will be permitted if the garment is faulty.
3. All return and re-shipping charges are the Customer's liability.
4. We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
5. All items should be unworn and unused.